Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What makes me ME

Hello, I haven't blogged in a while. I will take advantage of this new mode of communication while expressing myself. I have a lot of interests. My personal interests vary but I enjoy reading news stories throughout the day. I especially enjoy the wacky or weird news stories. With my minor being Theatre I would one day love voice acting or being a comedic actor. Working for the Onion News would be awesome.  I like reading scifi romance novels. My favorite author is Sherrilyn Kenyon. I want to publish my own fiction one day. I would like to become a successful author like Miss Kenyon or like J.K Rowling.    I like listening to American and Japanese rock and hip hop and Japanese pop. I love driving my manual Volkswagen GTI Turbo at accelerated speeds on the tight twists and curves of Ellicott City. I am a supporter of gay rights, animal rights, hard working immigrants gaining citizenship. I love history and am passionate about the preservation of artifacts. My favorite ancient cultures to study are the Inca of Peru as well as Egyptian culture. What makes me unique from other people is my generous patient demeanor. I am an only child with few real family, so I've made up the void with friendships that I've held for years. I live with my mom and some of my best friends. I enjoy being at home reading, chilling with friends, and taking care of my mom. I treat others as I'd like to be treated, so I will go above and beyond for most people because I appreciate the sentiment when it is given to me. (271 words)


No comments:

Post a Comment